Servicing the Puyallup South Hill Areas
Washington United is affiliated with Washington Youth Soccer and is a Recreational Soccer program serving Puyallup and the South Hill areas.
Age Group: Boys & Girls: ages 4-18
Season: Early September through November
Practice: Starts in August, twice per week
Games: Average 10-14 games depending on league size
Micro: Home league
U7-U12: PCSA LeagueU13 & Above: South Sound United League
Player Opportunities: Players will receive a 15% discount to Washington Premier's Fall Acadmey
Coaching Opportunities: Educational and training support provided by WPFC Staff coaches
Questions: Email any questions to email@example.com or call 253-845-0303
6/16 and After
|U5-Birth Year 2013 (Micro)||$90||$100||$110|
|U6-Birth Year 2012(Micro)||$90||$100||$110|
|U7-Birth Year 2011||$100||$110||$120|
|U8-Birth Year 2010||$100||$110||$120|
|U9-Birth Year 2009||$120||$130||$140|
|U10-Birth Year 2008||$120||$130||$140|
|U11-Birth Year 2007||$130||$140||$150|
|U12-Birth Year 2006||$130||$140||$150|
|U13-Birth Year 2005||$150||$160||$170|
|U14-Birth Year 2004||$150||$160||$170|
|U15-Birth Year 2003||$150||$160||$170|
|U16-Birth Year 2002||$150||$160||$170|
|U17-Birth Year 2001||$150||$160||$170|
|U19-Birth Years 1999 & 2000||$150||$160||$170|
- Uniform (home/away jersey, short & socks)
- Affilliation Fees
- Registration Fees
- Referee Fees
- Field Costs
- Equipment (balls and cones)
Registration is Open!
- For ages U5 and U6 , select 2017 Washington United Micro Recreational Program (U5 & U6) from Player Category
- For ages U7 to U19 , 2017 Washington United Recreational Soccer (U7 to U19)
For registration questions, please contact WPFC registrar Kelley Jean as firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Where are Washington United's main fields located? Washington United is part of Washington Premier Football Club and will use field space at Washington Premier's complex located at 5702 44th Street East, Puyallup, WA 98371. Based on the number of teams formed, we may need to rent parks or schools fields in different neighborhoods.
- How much does it cost to play? Fees vary by age but range between $90 and $150. The fees include uniform costs and also include, field maintenance fees, referee fees, affiliation fees, insurance etc. Fees do not include team specific items, e.g. year-end team party or tournament entry fee. There is an early discount for registering on or before May 1.
- When will teams be formed? General registration ends June 15th. Teams will be formed over the next 3 weeks.
- How will I know what team my child is on? In mid to late-July, the club will send out an email letting parents know their child's team assignment and head coach's name. The head coach will be in direct contact with families relative to practice logistics. This will occur no later than the first week in August.
- When will practices be held? Parent volunteers serve as head coaches for our recreational teams. Practices times will be determined by the coach's schedule and field availability.
- When will games be played? Typically the younger teams U14 and below, play their games on Saturday, U15 and above teams play on Sunday. This is a general rule of thumb and there may be exceptions.
- Where will games be played? For U7 and above teams, home games will be played at WPFC's complex. For teams playing in the PCSA home league, away games will be played at fields secured by other clubs in the UP, Fircrest, North Tacoma areas. Gig Harbor would be the furthest you would have to drive. Teams playing in the SSUL may include teams from South King County. The goal of the SSUL is to have like competition play at the local level. Micro teams will be limited to 1 or 2 venues for the entire season.
- My child has never played soccer before; will Washington United's Rec program be a good fit? It is the mission of the Washington Premier to provide players a place to play regardless of their skill level. Our Washington United program is for those players new to the game and/or who want to play with friends and neighbors. The mission of Washington United's rec program is to make sure players have fun, while learning basics about the game of soccer and good sportsmanship. Winning is not the focus.
- I have never played soccer, can I volunteer? Yes you can and we welcome all volunteers! If you are an organized individual and a good communicator, you have the skills needed. Washington Premier coaching staff will help you learn the soccer side. WP's staff will hold clinics for coaches and will provide easy and effective drills for coaches to run at practice. Volunteers are a key component of the success of any recreational program.
- How do I sign up to volunteer? Registration to become a coach is a two step process. Click on the following link for complete instructions on how to register to become a coach. If you have any questions or issues during the registration process, contact Registrar Kelley Jean.