Washington Premier’s FC’s premier player program is for boys and girls ages 9-18 who want to play soccer at the most competitive levels available. At Washington Premier F.C. we are committed to providing the best for our players and their families; the best training environment and facilities, coaching, competition, and customer service. The children who join our club will not only have the opportunity to reach their potential as athletes, but will also be expected to remain strong students and leaders in their community.
Why Washington Premier F.C.?
- Best coaching staff in the South Sound
- 4 full time Directors; Technical, Boys, Girls and Youth
- Focused coaching philosophy and player development pathway
- One venue for training---25 Acres with 9 grass fields and 2 lit turf fields
- Easy Access from major highways and interstates
- Competitive fee structure
- Highest level of play around; ECNL, RCL, WCDA and NWCL
- Year round GK training with highly qualified GK instructor
- College Placement Program
- Passionate leadership committed to achieving the best and doing what is right
- Top Tier club sponsorship by Adidas
- Committed board of Directors
- Financially stable organization
The WPFC complex is the home field for practice and games. We have 9 grass fields situated on 25 acres and 2 lighted turf fields. Our complex is located approximately 2.5 miles east of I-5 in Tacoma and 2.2 miles west of downtown Puyallup at: 5702 44th St. East, Puyallup, Washington 98371. Away matches will be within Washington and vary based on the league/level of play.
Teams are formed by a two-day tryout process. The goal of the club is to publish tryout results on the website within 24 hours of the completion of the final tryout sessions for each age/gender group. Coaches will contact the parent/guardian listed on the registration form to confirm their player’s interest in playing for WPFC. A parent/player/coach team meeting will be scheduled shortly after team selection (generally within 2 weeks) in order to provide more detailed information about that team. Times and venue will be communicated by the respective coach.
Trainings will be held at least three days per week for much of the season. During the rainy season when we are limited to turf fields only, the youngest teams may practice only two times per week. The coach sets practice dates and times. All sessions are held at our field complex on River Road. Team managers will provide adequate advance notice of practice days and times.
To register a player for any program you must register via Bonzi.